(Read it care fully) Looking for Ashford Psy 104 – wk 3, Disc 1 & 2 – ANYONE HAVE THESE?
i want A++++++++ and orignal work on time.
Everything is in original request.
must be APA format.
Child and Adolescent Safety Statistics
Prior to completing this discussion, please read Modules 5 and 6 in the textbook and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. You may be interested in viewing the interactive infographic within Module 6 to learn more about specific safety statistics.
For this post, you will analyze the major themes of Health and Well-Being, Family and Parenting, Education, Culture and Gender as factors influencing the domain of physical development, specifically safety. Think about and comment on how child and adolescent safety regulations have changed over the past few decades. Provide examples of new safety guidelines that did not exist either when you were growing up, or when your parents were growing up. Then, look through the recommended resources for Week Three and/or other scholarly articles from the Ashford University Library website and find and report on three statistics specifically related to child and adolescent safety from this current decade (2010-present) within each of the three stages of infancy/toddlerhood, childhood, and adolescence. In other words, you will have 1 unique statistic for each of the three stages. Throughout your post, demonstrate a foundational knowledge of the children’s developmental continuum, from conception, by addressing unique safety standards. See the example below:
One statistic found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website states that, “Child safety seats reduce the risk of death in passenger cars by 71% for infants, and by 54% for toddlers ages 1 to 4 years.” (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2013).
Childhood Obesity Brochure
Prior to completing this discussion, please read Module 6 in the textbook and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. Specifically, you can review the interactive media tool illustrating obesity causes and prevention from an ecological perspective in Module 6.
In this discussion, you will utilize this template to create a brochure (or create your own) which addresses the issue of childhood obesity in order to share your continued learning in child development with others.
You will need to be sure to incorporate all of the information in a succinct and straightforward manner while remaining encouraging and positive as you share your expertise with others. Incorporate three to five visually appealing images, statistics, or graphs/charts into your brochure to capture the attention of your intended audience.
Your brochure must the following:
- Analyze how at least one of the major themes of Health and Well-Being, Family and Parenting, Education, Culture and Gender, influences the developmental physical, cognitive and psychosocial outcomes related to childhood obesity.
- The role of parents and schools in creating this problem. Also, include any other people/entities whom you feel deserve a portion of the blame and why.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques in exploring developmental issues, grounded in child development, in order to address two practical ways in which we can incorporate change to improve the health of children and families.
- It is important to be able to explain the role of society and community agencies in assisting families in developing the optimum learning and pro-social behavior of children.
- Be cognizant of the issues faced by single-parents, working parents, parents who are overweight/obese themselves, and those with other physical restrictions.
- Provide two resources (one local and one web-based) for those seeking information on health and wellness.
Along with the attachment to your brochure, your discussion post should include references in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center for any information and resources included in the brochure.