- Create high-level use cases for the customer requirements described in the W2 Course Project Instructions.”
- A high-level use case for an ATM application
- UC1. Check balance
- TUCBW a customer is authenticated as a bank customer.
- TUCEW the customer sees their account balance
- View the video lecture about using Visio.
- Create a use case diagram for one of the high-level use cases using Microsoft Visio.
- In the Application Design Document find the section for use cases and add your use case to the document. (This document will be submitted in Week 8)
- Submit your high-level use cases and Visio use case diagram.
I forgot to ad the information from number1 for the week 2 assignment
Course Project Instructions
During this course, we will design a software application. The requirements for the application are below. Design artifacts that we will deliver during this course are:
- Sequence diagram
- High-level use cases
- Use case diagram
- Domain model
- Class diagram
- Application design document
The problem: Berta’s Pizzeria needs a website where customers may order pizzas.
Description: Customers must register to use the website. Customers may order a small, medium or large sized pizza and select up to 3 toppings. Customers may choose delivery or carry out and add beverages and side items to their orders.
R1. Customer registration
- R1.1 The customer shall enter their information into a website registration form
- R1.2 After a customer clicks the “Submit” button, the system shall store a cookie on the customer’s computer and send a verification email to the customer.
- R1.3 The customer shall click the link in the verification email to verify their email address to finalize their registration.
R2. Customer order
- R2.1 Customers shall have the ability to select pizza size
- R2.2 Customers shall have the ability to select up to three pizza toppings
- R2.2 The customer shall have the ability to add sides
- R2.3 The customer shall have the ability to add beverages
- R2.4 The customer shall have the ability to choose delivery or carryout
R3. Customer checkout
- R3.1 The customer shall have the ability to review the order
- R3.2 The customer shall have the ability to change the order and checkout again
- R3.3 The customer shall have the ability to confirm the order
- R3.4 The customer shall have the ability to enter payment information
- R3.5 The website shall encrypt and store the customer’s payment information
- R3.6 The customer shall have the ability to submit the order
- R3.7 The system shall transfer the order to Berta’s order fulfilment system
- R3.8 The system shall archive the order after submitting it to Berta’s system
R4. The website system processes the customer credit card
- R4.1 The system shall send the customer’s payment information to the processor through a secure internet connection
- R4.2 The system shall process the payment and return an order confirmation number to the customer
R5. Berta’s website maintenance
- R5.1 Authorized employees shall have the ability to add or remove menu categories
- R5.2 Authorized employees shall have the ability to add or remove menu items
- R5.3 Authorized employees shall have the ability to access automated reports
- R5.4 Authorized employees shall have the ability to create custom reports that contains fields selected from a predetermined list of data fields.